Orange County may have been nothing more than orange groves decades ago, but these days it’s got everything and anything you might want.
From pristine beaches to luxe hotels, beautiful homes, terrific shopping and dining, and perfect weather, many are flocking to this Southern California locale from all over.
With so much to offer, it’s easy to see why more than 3 million residents call this county home. Here are some other reasons why you might want to call it home-sweet-home:
1. The county’s unemployment rate in 2014 was 5.4 percent, compared to the nationwide rate of 6.3 percent, according to OC Citizens’ Report for fiscal year 2013-14.
2. The same report says the median home price rose 5.4 percent to $590,000, the highest of any of the surrounding counties.
3. Operation Santa Claus distributed 42,000 toys and gifts to children who are dependents of the Juvenile Court due to abuse and/or neglect, as well as children in need, according to the report.
4. South Coast Plaza is the largest mall in California and the third largest in the United States complete with major department stores including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and more.
5. Disneyland … need we say more.
6. Beautiful boat marinas in Newport Beach and Dana Point harbors.
7. Top universities such as UCI, Soka University and Chapman University, to name a few.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions about the information you find here on our web site. - Brad Evans, Sr. Loan Officer. Direct: (877) 323-6803 | EMAIL | WEBSITE | FREE LOAN CONS